ABOUT ME

MONTHLY ADVENTURE

Monday, August 18, 2014



Hello loves! I just got back from the lovely Austin Texas and as always it was AMAZING.
I just love everything about Austin, the food, the live music, 6th street, and the fashion. Coming from a small town myself, it is always so relieving to be around other individuals who love fashion as much as I do.



.






One of my favorite spots for those who don't visit 
Austin much are must visits for Anyone who loves the unusual. Uncommon Objects, right in the heart of SoCo, was featured by Grav3yardgirl in many of her hauls, and Insta posts, and is easily one of my favorite places I have ever been too. The massive store features some of the strangest vintage items you have ever seen. If you love the unusual, vintage and sometimes macabre, you will die for this store. Next time your in Austin, you must go. (Stay tuned for a Austin haul post featuring what I found).



Adorable T-rex plants- to dieee for





Next, is my favorite food stop in all of Austin, located right down SoCo, is Home Slice Pizza. This place is the bomb. The food is cheap and freshly made and DELICIOUS. I bought lunch and drinks for me and my bestie and it was only $12.00. Not to mention the pizza is to die for.

Unfortunately I didn't have as much time as I would have like to spend in Austin, since I was only there for a weekend, but if anyone has any of their favorite spots, feel free to leave a comment telling me where to go!













Cheers,



HomeSlice- here
Uncommon Objects- here
T-Rex Plant Holders- here

Post a Comment