ABOUT ME

Hello!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Well hello hello world!

So after much waiting (and several computer crashes and lost data..), I was able to get my blog revamped and try to get everything back in place. This time with a new name and new look!

For those of you who don't know me...
I am a student working and living in Texas, with the hope to continue on to graduate school for my PhD! My major is forensic anthropology, BUT I have so many passions and interests in life, a blog is the perfect outlet for all of those interests.

Even though I spend most of my time slaving away at my senior year at school, I am constantly crafting, traveling, reading, decorating, and most importantly, obsessing over fashion.
For me, this is a such a beautiful life, and I am so excited to be able to share all of my interests and loves with everyone.

I am traveling to the gorgeous Austin Texas this weekend, and I hope to have a post up on Monday to share all the food, fashion, and music I get to see.
Until then, stay happy!

Post a Comment